Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackpool traffic on a Friday morning

Options
  • 18-01-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I need to be in Galway before 12 on Friday, meaning I'll be going through Blackpool around 830, 9, probably. Am I better off going through earlier rather than hitting traffic, or will it be at acceptable volumes by that time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

corblimey wrote: »
    I need to be in Galway before 12 on Friday, meaning I'll be going through Blackpool around 830, 9, probably. Am I better off going through earlier rather than hitting traffic, or will it be at acceptable volumes by that time?

Give yourself 3 and a half to 4 hours to do it. The village isn't that busy in the mornings except for the traffic lights on Dublin street by the grotto holding everything up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Traffic in Blackpool isn't bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

How did you get on OP?

Advertisement