Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madison Genesis bottle sightings!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

thekooman wrote: »
    http://www.madisongenesis.co.uk/shop/madison-genesis-pro-team-water-bottle-2014

99p for an Elite bottle. i just got 6 of them delivered for free to Ireland for 7.13 euro.

I just bought 6 as well. Nice looking bottle and i'm surprised with the free delivery. Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Thanks OP. Got 6 as well, I can replace most of last year's ones now for the price of 1 bottle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

dahat wrote: »
    Thanks OP. Got 6 as well, I can replace most of last year's ones now for the price of 1 bottle!!!

They'll sell out fast! I just bought 128 of them. Gonna do a U2 on it and put them on donedeal for 3.99 each this evening. :rolleyes::D:pac:

fat bloke wrote: »
    They'll sell out fast! I just bought 128 of them. Gonna do a U2 on it and put them on donedeal for 3.99 each this evening. :rolleyes::D:pac:

Awight Del Boy......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

:D brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Should we start a new "Madison Genesis bottle sightings" thread already? Ordered 6 myself.

If the OP had ordered 10 say, would we all have ordered 10? Or even 128 as fatbloke did!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭irishrover99

The OP must have 3 bikes. 2 for each bike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

The OP must have 3 bikes. 2 for each bike

damn...ive only got 5 bottle cages! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: I can create a Madison water bottle thread if it really is something in need of discussion. PM if you wish to discuss Madison water bottles further. Please do not continue discussing them in thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

And pay any taxes due in Holland yes?!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

bought 6

so as not to feel left out

cheers OP!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

No need to be greedy. I bought 2

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Cheers OP, just €2.38 for two bottles. The matching bike is going to cost me though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I bought 6 too. Not entirely sure why. Compostable too apparently, so if I lose them less guilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Got a couple just incase the Boards.ie_Ireland_Shimano_Argos crew made them standard kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Just bought four - one for everyone in the house. Why do I read the threads here again?

Paddy

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Got a couple just incase the Boards.ie_Ireland_Shimano_Argos crew made them standard kit.

If you don't have these and the Galibier Mistral you're not allowed do the Evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

bought six myself.

i will find them and nice place in a press in the kitchen,which will lead to another arguement with the wife over cycling stuff being everywhere once she claps eyes on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Got 4, cheers for heads up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

colm18 wrote: »
    If you don't have these and the Galibier Mistral you're not allowed do the Evil.

You also need the Lezyne lights in case you do not finish in daylight, actually, you just need the lights, your not finishing in daylight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

My wife just reminded me that we have 24 bike bottles in the kitchen already :( ...(they all have a purpose though, we clearly *need* every one of them...)

Anyway, I have a couple of generic Elite Corsa bottles already, which I like but which don't like me. Somehow that push-pull nozzle conspires to retract while I'm using it and my lip gets pinched between the nozzle and the cap. Feisty bottles, them. But swollen bruised lips are a small price to pay for such a bargain...

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Saved the post earlier and just bought 5 after a couple of beers. Everything justified (to myself). My rationale is they'll sit nicely on my Genesis Equilibrium. In lieu of the see through ones I'm currently using. Somehow....

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

I bought 5. Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭guym

Great bargain, just ordered 10 bottles :) My daughters are forever nicking my camelbaks and losing them......no excuses now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

We don't use our dish washer, in fact it's never been turned on after we moved in. I keep bottles in there. Could probably stores more things, maybe even a brompton...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Weepsie wrote: »
    We don't use our dish washer, in fact it's never been turned on after we moved in. I keep bottles in there. Could probably stores more things, maybe even a brompton...

Jesus Christ. Our dishwasher is by far and away the hardest working member of our family. It's never not on!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

thekooman wrote: »
    http://www.madisongenesis.co.uk/shop/madison-genesis-pro-team-water-bottle-2014

99p for an Elite bottle. i just got 6 of them delivered for free to Ireland for 7.13 euro.

Out of stock :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

TychoCaine wrote: »
    Out of stock :(

It's all right......Fat Bloke has stock :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

order dispatched

nice wan!

Advertisement