Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madison Genesis bottle sightings!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

Sold out. Just noticed the thread and tried to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Lest I be hung drawn and quartered for bidon gouging and touting. I didn't actually buy hundreds of bottles :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: Since Fat Bloke bought them all, I have moved all related posts here, as there is no bargain left to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

One of you makes me sick.. I don't know who so you're all being tarred with the same brush!

IMG_2672.pngimage hosting free

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Ah jaysis!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

colm18 wrote: »
    If you don't have these and the Galibier Mistral you're not allowed do the Evil.
    They are bio-degradable so they'll begin to disintegrate before you get to the end of the Evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Fecks sake - went in on the link I got in the email last night and it's showing cancelled

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

They are bio-degradable so they'll begin to disintegrate before you get to the end of the Evil.

With the route last year it's a good thing as you were bound to loose one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Fecks sake - went in on the link I got in the email last night and it's showing cancelled

Mine is showing as shipping soon

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jonathondoe

Just checked mine cancelled too. Son of a..... At least some good deals available on eBay.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Ten bucks??? That's gotta be a joke. Sure they have their new liveried ones for 3.99.

http://www.madisongenesis.co.uk/shop/madison-genesis-pro-team-water-bottle-2016

• Registered Users Posts: 42 jonathondoe

fat bloke wrote: »
    Ten bucks??? That's gotta be a joke. Sure they have their new liveried ones for 3.99.

Yeah absolutely a joke. I can't see him selling out too quick at tenner a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

fat bloke wrote: »

Yeah, yeah. Nice try........but we know it's you selling that one on ebay :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Or you could try one of these.
    Unlike the Madison/Genesis bottles, this will look well on any bike!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/elite-corsa-coca-cola-bottle/rp-prod155747

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ah shur I can always buy a bottle of Milton and sterilise the ones I picked up after the Rás passed :D

CjJ_5RvWYAAmZH1.jpg:large

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

godtabh wrote: »
    Mine is showing as shipping soon

Same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Ah shur I can always buy a bottle of Milton and sterilise the ones I picked up after the Rás passed :D

CjJ_5RvWYAAmZH1.jpg:large

Me too... haven't bought bidons for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

On the topic of bottles 550 or 800? What do you use and why?

I normally roll with 1 800 with a zero tab and 1 with water.

On the topic of bottles 550 or 800? What do you use and why?

I normally roll with 1 800 with a zero tab and 1 with water.
    Oh dear!

500ml - nothing more. It's the rule.

Been working on weaning myself off, trying to bring out 1 bottle as much as possible lately and have one 500ml bottle in the house that I have used on short spins.

• Advertisement

Been working on weaning myself off, trying to bring out 1 bottle as much as possible lately and have one 500ml bottle in the house that I have used on short spins.
    2 x 500mls is perfectly acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,788 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Order cancelled, no inventory.

I blame Fat Bloke!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

One of the bottle mount threads on my frame were shot when I bought it so can only mount 1 bottle. 800mls for long rides and 500 for shorter spins.

sparrowcar wrote: »
    One of the bottle mount threads on my frame were shot when I bought it so can only mount 1 bottle. 800mls for long rides and 500 for shorter spins.
    If it's just one bolt, use a cable tie around the tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

If it's just one bolt, use a cable tie around the tube.

And what rule allows that?

2 x 500mls is perfectly acceptable.

I may have to invest in some more 500s so :P

My order shipped this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Mine has shipped yesterday

Just checked my orders. I originally ordered one and cancelled it to order 2. Looks like 3 have shipped in 2 separate orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭guym

Order cancelled :(

Advertisement