Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madison Genesis bottle sightings!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

timmyjimmy wrote: »
    If any of you wants to offload a bottle or 2 for my beautiful Genesis Equilibrium, be my guest!

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

Hungrycol wrote: »
    They're ony use-once bottles. It says it in the small print on the site. Probably to do with the manufacture chemicals and prolonged use, etc, etc.

I've had a few delivered today, they are standard Elite Corsa bottles with Madison genesis branding, no different to any other Elite made Corsa bottle.
    I have some other non team ones and the stamps are exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Fian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

If any of you wants to offload a bottle or 2 for my beautiful Genesis Equilibrium, be my guest!

Yeah, I'd be up for a swop. What size is the frame? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

clog wrote: »
    I've had a few delivered today, they are standard Elite Corsa bottles with Madison genesis branding, no different to any other Elite made Corsa bottle.
    I have some other non team ones and the stamps are exactly the same.

I’m just jealous :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Beautiful... im just going to look at it all day! :D
    407338.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

True, I really like to look of them in flesh. Pity the print seem to be easy to rub off by the bottle cage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Alek wrote: »
    True, I really like to look of them in flesh. Pity the print seem to be easy to rub off by the bottle cage.

the 5 euro Elite ones from Wiggle do the same... and the SIS ones as well. they look tacky

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

1bryan wrote: »
    where are you based?

I'm down in Cork. No hassle if you're not near!

Alek wrote: »

They all do that Sir. That's why they're only worth buying when they're about a euro each. Paying 5.99 and the likes for them is just plain silly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

I'm down in Cork. No hassle if you're not near!

I'm in Dublin. If you've a way for me to get a couple of bottles to you, I'll happily oblige. If not, no worries.

Got mine yesterday.

They's shore is purdy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭wheelo01

I only remembered these bottles today, and was sent this way, never sent an email, and I presume my order is cancelled, What a farce.

However, I do love the CocaCola ones and have ten on order, even though they are €2 - Thanks Eamonnator!

Also, some are saying they logged in to check on the status, I cannot find a login screen - Any link please? If I go to order, it asks for my login email and password, and it then finds me, but I cannot find "My Orders" section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

wheelo01 wrote: »
    I only remembered these bottles today, and was sent this way, never sent an email, and I presume my order is cancelled, What a farce.

Hardly a farce now is it. The whole stock was emptied by boardsies (some being greedy) :)

It's not like a large online retailer who should have plenty of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Hardly a farce now is it. The whole stock was emptied by boardsies (some being greedy) :)

It's not like a large online retailer who should have plenty of stock.

Especially when the poster above you ordered 10!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Especially when the poster above you ordered 10!

Madison must have lost a **** load on these orders. Shipping them to ireland for 99p. I felt guilt getting 2 (but not really!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

godtabh wrote: »
    Madison must have lost a **** load on these orders. Shipping them to ireland for 99p. I felt guilt getting 2 (but not really!)

They'll make it back in their new found Irish Support at least whenever Aquablue are not racing.

That and Matt Cronshaw is a bit of a ringer for Nico Roche. http://www.madisongenesis.co.uk/team/matt-cronshaw

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭TychoCaine

FYI - CRC have Coca Cola branded Elite Corsas for €1.99. I had 3 delivered this morning :)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/elite-corsa-coca-cola-bottle/rp-prod155747

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Eamonnator wrote: »
    Or you could try one of these.
    Unlike the Madison/Genesis bottles, this will look well on any bike!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/elite-corsa-coca-cola-bottle/rp-prod155747

Already linked, three pages ago.
    Please keep up.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Spotted in Celbridge today! :)

IMG_1979_zpsavw4vd5o.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭traveller0101

What is so great about these bottles?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

What is so great about these bottles?

the price:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

There was a few out today

Advertisement