Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon needed

Options
  • 18-01-2017 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

My daughter has Blount Disease ( O shaped legs) and needs surgery. We've seen several doctors and she's definitely up for a surgery.

Can anyone recommend Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon (we are going private)?

If you had negative experiences please don't hesitate to mention also.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

We saw Colm Taylor in what used to be known as Euromedic for a problem with feet turning onwards. Our little girl didn't need surgery or any other big intervention but we found him to be very thorough. He came highly recommended by our GP. Edited to add we're in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

Second that.

My daughter has hip dysplasia and is under Colm Taylor in the South Infirmary and I have found him excellent.

I have also dealt with him professionally ( Court work) and found him very professional and very kind to patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Roesy wrote: »
    We saw Colm Taylor in what used to be known as Euromedic for a problem with feet turning onwards. Our little girl didn't need surgery or any other big intervention but we found him to be very thorough. He came highly recommended by our GP. Edited to add we're in Cork.

Hi roesy, would you mind if i sent you a pm about the inturned feet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

yellow hen wrote: »
    Hi roesy, would you mind if i sent you a pm about the inturned feet?

Work away!

Advertisement