Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is my account number?

Options
  • 18-01-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, 

I am a new bank of ireland business customer and i have received my Quick lodge card with a PIN number. 
    On this card, i can see "Sort number" 9X-XX-XX and "card number" 2XXXXXXX

However there is no account number.

At the top left corner of the letter entitled "Your card PIN - Quick Lodge Card" there is a number with 8 digits starting with a 3

Where can i find my account number?

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bloupdot wrote: »
    Hi, 

I am a new bank of ireland business customer and i have received my Quick lodge card with a PIN number. 
    On this card, i can see "Sort number" 9X-XX-XX and "card number" 2XXXXXXX

However there is no account number.

At the top left corner of the letter entitled "Your card PIN - Quick Lodge Card" there is a number with 8 digits starting with a 3

Where can i find my account number?

Thank you. 
    Hi bloupdot, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your account number yet. Usually you would receive an email or text message with your IBAN and BIC details once your account has been opened, can you please check you have not received either of these? If not, please call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365365 or +35314044000 and a representative can confirm this for you. This number is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bloupdot

I called the number you gave, they provided me my IBAN and they also gave me the User ID before starting the process of the 365 online banking registration. I have all access now. 

Thank you for your prompt response which unlocked the situation.

Advertisement