Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meanwhile, back home...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

tac foley wrote: »
    a 502 yard one-shot kill on a coyote in Alberta...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4X25ZjJKE

That's some shooting with Ruger's teeny .204.

tac

thats some shot alright,almost as good as my head shot rabbit at 503 yrds with me 22:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

sniperman wrote: »
    thats some shot alright,almost as good as my head shot rabbit at 503 yrds with me 22:D

I look forward to seeing the video. :)

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

260rips. Look him up on YouTube. He does a lot of fox shooting at really long ranges. Seen one of him nailing a rook at 670

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Pictures or GTFO. :D:p
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sniperman

Cass wrote: »
    Pictures of GTFO. :D:p

oh damn i deleted them by mistake,you'll have to take my word for it:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

oh damn i deleted them by mistake,you'll have to take my word for it:P

I know what ya mean. I shot a leprechaun with a slingshot a week ago straight through the head in high wind and through a forest. Got it all on video and I dropped my phone into a wishing well. Such is life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Great shot it was too.

Again it's all about knowing what you and your rifle can do before a shot is taken. :)

Advertisement