Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir number gone

Options
  • 18-01-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I just ran out of contract on Eir bill pay went to meteor pre pay but Eir won't port my old number to meteor account is paid up full and everything any help on what I can do sick of ringing and being fobbed off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Edit: apologies I didn't read your message correctly. What reason did they give you for not porting the number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Derryor

You could pay your bill in full then port? Why do you not want to pay your bill?

Bill is paid in full it was direct debit was always paid on time

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Net&Comms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Derryor wrote: »
    Hi I just ran out of contract on Eir bill pay went to meteor pre pay but Eir won't port my old number to meteor account is paid up full and everything any help on what I can do sick of ringing and being fobbed off.
    Hi Derryor,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If your account is paid up to date Meteor will be able to arrange this port for you. I would recommend ringing them again & requesting for this to be processed again for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement