Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for 18 year old

Options
  • 18-01-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello
    Any ideas on insurance for first time driver 18 years old in a 2008 1.0 litre corsa or something along those lines ? Whats the cheapest id be looking at ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭noel100

Hurl_lad wrote: »
    Hello
    Any ideas on insurance for first time driver 18 years old in a 2008 1.0 litre corsa or something along those lines ? Whats the cheapest id be looking at ?

Try boxymo

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hurl_lad

what would i be looking at ? 2000 grand ? dont really have a clue to be honest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭noel100

what would i be looking at ? 2000 grand ? dont really have a clue to be honest ?

It differs for everyone
    My daughter 23 got insurance 1 litre car last year 1650euro with axa with me as a name driver. This year it was 2000euros on provisional and 4 days later when she passed her test axa refunded 500euro.
    She could of got the insurance with boxymo last year 1350euro with provisional and 1650euro this year only issue with not going with them was the car wasn't on there system.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Could be looking at in excess of €3000 unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

2000 would be a bargain , probably around 3000.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Hurl_lad

okay ya its a shocking price also whats the easiest yoke to insure ?

Advertisement