Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 6 electrical past papers and model answers

Options
  • 18-01-2017 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi. Currently in phase 6 electrical. Hoping someone might have any past papers craft or science with model answers . Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

If you post questions here that you are having difficulty with I'm sure that someone will assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dalysinbed

I have a few were are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 20 phil21_06

Dalysinbed wrote: »
    I have a few were are you based

Hi im in lucan

Would anyone be able to help with this question by any chance. Thanks in advance

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Output voltage / input voltage = - R2 / R1 = Gain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

sent you a link to some

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

phil21_06 wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to help with this question by any chance. Thanks in advance

its an inverting amplifier

Av = R2/R1 =-V out /V in

R1 = R2 ( -V in / V out)

1000 (100/2200)

45.45 ohms

I Think

dolittle wrote: »
    its an inverting amplifier

Av = R2/R1 =-V out /V in

R1 = R2 ( -V in / V out)

1000 (100/2200)

45.45 ohm

I Think

Cheers. Looks good. How did u transpose that formula. Its wreaking my head ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

phil21_06 wrote: »
    Cheers. Looks good. How did u transpose that formula. Its wreaking my head ha

Just like every other formula try not to over think it too much. If you do something to one side of the formula do the same to the other:

Av = R2/R1 =-V out /V in

First you flip both sides so you get:

R1/R2 = -V in/V out

Then to isolate R1 you multiply each side by R2 and get:

R1 = R2 ( -V in / V out)

1000 (100/2200)

45.45 ohms

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Have a textbook in PDF format if you want it.

Electronic Devices
    , should help you out

• Advertisement

Have a textbook in PDF format if you want it.

Electronic Devices
    , should help you out

Thanks. Ye if u think it will help. Cheers. My email <snip> thanks

aido79 wrote: »
    Just like every other formula try not to over think it too much. If you do something to one side of the formula do the same to the other:

Av = R2/R1 =-V out /V in

First you flip both sides so you get:

R1/R2 = -V in/V out

Then to isolate R1 you multiply each side by R2 and get:

R1 = R2 ( -V in / V out)

1000 (100/2200)

45.45 ohms

Thanks. Will give it go

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

phil21_06, I've removed your e-mail address from the post above. It's never a good idea to post your e-mail address on a public forum like Boards as unfortunately some people are dicks and may use it inappropriately. You can sort out contact details with the other poster via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Also guys while we are here, can you have a look the age of some of the threads you are responding to, I've had to delete a few as a user helped a fellow user out years ago but continues to get hit with requests for papers and help requests via PM

So please post your question and accept help as it appears, but don't just spam other users with help requests from old posts please, there is some decent help here and we don't want to kill the thread.

Zaph wrote: »
    phil21_06, I've removed your e-mail address from the post above. It's never a good idea to post your e-mail address on a public forum like Boards as unfortunately some people are dicks and may use it inappropriately. You can sort out contact details with the other poster via PM.

Never thought. Thanks

Advertisement