If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Oled 55B6V plus soundboard plus stand

Options
  • 18-01-2017 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Lads,

Could you give me a price on the following when you get a chance...

LG Oled 55B6V(if you have any open box can you give me a price on that as well)

Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar

TV Stand for the above

I'm looking to purchase all together, the lowest cost TV stand that will do the job for the TV will do, I'll be pulling the trigger on this towards the end of next week so if you can get back to me when ever you can that would be great...

Cheers,
    Justin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Lads,

Could you give me a price on the following when you get a chance...

LG Oled 55B6V(if you have any open box can you give me a price on that as well)

Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar

TV Stand for the above

I'm looking to purchase all together, the lowest cost TV stand that will do the job for the TV will do, I'll be pulling the trigger on this towards the end of next week so if you can get back to me when ever you can that would be great...

Cheers,
    Justin
    Hey Justin.

Thanks for the post.

The 55B6 is an excellent TV and currently priced at £1749.00 (I have no open box ones of these unfortunately) - I have never had a customer return one.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=55b6
    (Also comes with our VIP 6 year Guarantee).

The Q Acoustics M4 also a very good product with a 5 star review from What HiFi priced at £329.00 (If taking with TV if could offer one of these for £287.00)
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200641-m-4.aspx

Our cheapest stand that would fit this TV would be the TVS which is priced up at £49.95
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11419-tvs42.aspx

I could also offer free shipping if all three items are purchased together.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please don't hesitate to drop me a post or a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Justingalway

Hi Kenny, 
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, it's much appreciated.... 

All of that sounds good, what do I need to do next to move things along? 
    I'd be hoping to have delivery for either the 31st of Jan or the 1st of Feb if that was possible?? 

Cheers, 
    Justin

Hi Kenny, 

I'd be hoping to have delivery for either the 31st of Jan or the 1st of Feb if that was possible?? 

Cheers, 
    Justin
    Hi Justin.

You'll be over the moon with the 55B6!!

31st or 1st Feb is no problem for delivery.

If your ready just drop me a contact number in a PM and i can give you a shout for some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Justingalway

Hi Kenny, 

Cheers, 
    Justin
    Hi Justin.

If your ready just drop me a contact number in a PM and i can give you a shout for some details.
    Thanks Kenny, I Pm'd you my details there..... 

I just noticed on the website that the price for the Q Acoustics M4 has dropped to 249Gbp do I'm hoping you can do a good revised deal on everything for me! 

Cheers, 
    Justin

Hi Kenny, 

Cheers, 
    Justin
    Hi Justin.

Thanks Kenny, I Pm'd you my details there..... 

I just noticed on the website that the price for the Q Acoustics M4 has dropped to 249Gbp do I'm hoping you can do a good revised deal on everything for me! 

Cheers, 
    Justin
    Hi Justin I'll give you call asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Amazon are doing the tv for £1722 now. Can you match that ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Amazon are doing the tv for £1722 now. Can you match that ?
    ...just checked it out - they won't deliver that TV to Ireland:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]'Sorry, this item can't be sent to your selected address. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Learn more[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]. You may either change the delivery address or delete the item from your order. You can also see if this item is available for delivery to your address from [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]another seller[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif].'[/font]

And they only offer it with a 12 month warranty ( and even if they did deliver it to Ireland and include a 6 year warranty - Amazon UK recalculate the VAT when they ship to ROi - so a price 'advertised of £1722 - will result in a charge of £1765 - you can check this out) 

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Thanks for the reply John. A 6 year warranty is definitely worth paying the small but extra for. Do you anticipate this to dropping much in price over the next few months? I've been watching out for one for a while now.

Thanks for the reply John. A 6 year warranty is definitely worth paying the small but extra for. Do you anticipate this to dropping much in price over the next few months? I've been watching out for one for a while now.
    Hey Kaizersoze81.

Unfortunately we have no way of knowing if or when the pricing will drop.

Our pricing changes so often sometimes twice daily but we never know until the day the prices are changing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.