Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I just read teh Winners single is a duet.So grace/Paloma or Rak Su/Wyclif and Naughty Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

dubstarr wrote: »
    I just read teh Winners single is a duet.So grace/Paloma or Rak Su/Wyclif and Naughty Boy

The Rak su duet.will sky rocket up the charts. One of the best duets I've seen. Wyclef was a great pick by Simon. His energy was crazy for a 48 year old. That entrance was gold :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Just watched it there on 3E. Very disappointed that Kevin didn't get through but I suppose it's good that two singer/songwriter bands got through to the final.

I genuinely thought that Paloma Faith's dueting with Grace was going to scupper her getting into the final. Her singing was so effected, it was nauseating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Just my opinion! Grace seems to sound better when she accocmpanying herself on the piano, than when she's solo on stage. Her voice seems to sound different, less affected, when she's on the piano.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Watching tonight to see it through but not really bothered about who wins.....both have zero likeability and love themselves, though Grace is a good song writer.

Though in fairness, I feel Grace has grown and improved sine the start while the others are like bad Duracell bunnies on repeat.

Looking forward to Pink and Sam Smith, Liitle Mix, meh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Just my opinion! Grace seems to sound better when she accocmpanying herself on the piano, than when she's solo on stage. Her voice seems to sound different, less affected, when she's on the piano.
    Her solo rendition was abominable last night.
    I agree that she sang better with Paloma, but that said I think Paloma has a very odd voice.

The song by CNCO & little mix is great. I happily bop to that when I’m driving :D

I take it back about little mix This is brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

My 7year old daughter: ‘why do little mix always wear clothes that are way too sexy?’

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Lisha wrote: »
    My 7year old daughter: ‘why do little mix always wear clothes that are way too sexy?’

Cause they can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BurnUp78

"Just cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south that dont mean im ever gonna take it laying down"
    I guess these girls are all grown up now!

Lisha wrote: »

Cause they are adults and can wear what they want

I’m looking forward to pink - I saw her on the Graham norton show and she has the most amazing voice. Sam Smith is brilliant too, but I’ve thought that for a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Cause they can

Yup, my reply was ‘cos they want to’

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Im so hyper after that intro almost breathless☺ looking forward to real singing from Pink , Sam Smyth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Every time they say Grace Davis I think they're saying Craig David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I don't think this is a bad song from Grace but she can't sing

This is poor, very poor at the beginning and as for the pajamas!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Little Mix have that hooker look down to a tee.

Grace is good.

Good to see she is ready for bed

• Advertisement

I think Nicole avoided saying that Grace’s singing was mediocre - nothing special

She should know by now that's she can't sing upbeat songs and who allowed her to go up on stage dressed in her pyjamas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Well she was ok song good next...

Hey Louis, If Grace is going to be a star and so is Rak Su, tell me, why are you putting us through 2 hours of this shi t? Huh Louis, huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Jeff2

RobertKK wrote: »
    Little Mix have that hooker look down to a tee.

Grace is good.

They were in suits and I looked at my phone to check posts next thing they're in their knickers.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,367 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Must be catchy , I turned it up .

They are miles better than Grace.

I really enjoyed that, it was so catchy they are going to do so well on the charts and just in general after the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

anna080 wrote: »
    Every time they say Grace Davis I think they're saying Craig David
    Lol I thought it was only me

• Advertisement

In fairness to Rak Su they have written a good tune and then copy it and copy it and copy it and cop.........

Advertisement