Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

It's very flat. I hear some people saying some people are great but they honestly do nothing for me!

Theres no excitment,they are both mediocre.At this stage i dont care who wins.I probably never hear off them again anyway.:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I love Rak-Su I just think their songs are so catchy and entertaining. They will do well regardless of winning or not but they do deserve to win over Grace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

dubstarr wrote: »
    It's very flat. I hear some people saying some people are great but they honestly do nothing for me!

Theres no excitment,they are both mediocre.At this stage i dont care who wins.I probably never hear off them again anyway.:D:D
    I actually thought it was a one night final so we had the beer and crisps in last night

Halfway through Louis said he hoped Kevin would make it to the Sunday night and my heart sank ........it's an anticlimax now

Raksu will win anyway

I actually thought it was a one night final so we had the beer and crisps in last night

Halfway through Louis said he hoped Kevin would make it to the Sunday night and my heart sank ........it's an anticlimax now

Raksu will win anyway

Raksu will win anyway

• Advertisement

Sam Smith is fading away !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,018 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I think he looks great.

And sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Quelle Surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I think boards went down in sympathy with Grace... Hopefully Rak Su will be appearing in Oblivion soon

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

See you all next year[i hope]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Delighted that Rak-Su won they truly deserved it. However, this is the time where I really miss Xtra Factor :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Sorry, can't help it, I was dancing to That!

It'll be interesting to follow the careers of both Grace and Rak Su and see who gets on the best over the next 12 months

Like f uck it would:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I don't think Rak-su will be big trend setters so at least we shouldn't see a lot of their awful tracksuits around!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Just read that Simon has already said he's going to sign Grace up whether she won or not. No wonder she didn't look devastated.

fmpisces wrote: »
    Just read that Simon has already said he's going to sign Grace up whether she won or not. No wonder she didn't look devastated.

Grace is being signed up for her song writing skills rather then her singing, I would think.

Someone like Simon needs good song writers like Grace for his stable of bands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Fair play to Mr Cowell for donating the Quarter of a mill to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

No surprise with Rak su winning tonight. Been my favourites throughout the whole competition. Just hope now they can reach the success scale of Little Mix or One Direction and not just fade into the background and be forgotten like most X factor contestants are. Seriously talented genuine group of lads. Well deserved winners!!

Will be looking forward to hearing their music / album in the future

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,313 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The song by Rak-Su! Won’t be able to get that out of my head for days I’d say! And getting Wyclef and Naughty Boy on it - brilliant - good work Simon :-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

fmpisces wrote: »

She has a bright future ahead of her and didn’t need to win the competition.

Rak-Su were fun, and I think their production tonight was far superior to other nights. I hope they do well and have some fun doing it.

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    The song by Rak-Su! Won’t be able to get that out of my head for days I’d say! And getting Wyclef and Naughty Boy on it - brilliant - good work Simon :-P

What did naughty boy do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭geecee

anewme wrote: »
    What did naughty boy do?

I was wondering that too!
    Looked like one of the brothers from The Cut Kelvins... just standing there pretending to play music!

geecee wrote: »
    I was wondering that too!
    Looked like one of the brothers from The Cut Kelvins... just standing there pretending to play music!

This song sounds exactly the same as it was previously (as do the others) So not sure what naughty boy contribution was to entail!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

anewme wrote: »
    What did naughty boy do?

He brought Sam Smith into the spotlight with the number one ‘La la la’ - look up ‘naughty boy la la la’ on YouTube - you’ll know it as soon as you hear it. That’s as much as I know about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭pauldry

Well all you XFactor haters n slaters this is you.

Ooooh its a fix.!!
    Ooooh did ya see Nicole Try n steal the show...
    Oooh mamasita id like to steal some pizza.

Remember Despacito i just wanna go an hv some pizza

Its a trend at present

Ooh Grace such a sour chops

Grace is a talented artist
    As are Raksu

I know the majority here love to slate or hate Xfactor format but I really enjoyed this year and Grace and Raksu were deserving of final place.

Both should do well.

I dont think we will ever hear of Kevin again.

Hes too cool for 2018 (next years music before any slaters put oooh he doesnt even know year)

Also I knew the Grace Jim Jam line would surface though in fairness youre right.....ooooh!

Any official results of Final anywhere.

Someone told me it was 57 43 to Raksu

Is that true?or oooh a fix too..for raksu...n you...i need to poo....

PS was Naughty Boy the Diego Maradonna keyboard player?

OH Just saw

RAKSU 51.7%
    GRACE 40.1%

Kevin got the rest

Quite Close really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not been very turned into this series. I wanted Grace to win but knew Rak Su would. I totally get there is something unlikable about her but bet she will be really successful even more than Rak Su. They should really be a 3 piece, the lad with the beard is useless.

I only watched catch up tonight to see Little Mix and Pink and they were amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭pauldry

Yes if they were all contestants tonight for me it would be

Pink
    Raksu
    Little Mix
    Grace
    Sam

The finalists definitely stood up to the plate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

pauldry wrote: »
    Yes if they were all contestants tonight for me it would be

Pink
    Raksu
    Little Mix
    Grace
    Sam

The finalists definitely stood up to the plate

Come on Raksu above Little Mix????

coffeepls wrote: »
    He brought Sam Smith into the spotlight with the number one ‘La la la’ - look up ‘naughty boy la la la’ on YouTube - you’ll know it as soon as you hear it. That’s as much as I know about him.

I meant on the Raksu song. It does not sound any different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    They should really be a 3 piece, the lad with the beard is useless.

Thought that too, doesn't sing unless you count going pop pop boom boom and watching last night he seemed to be miming the words again - definitely not in time with the song. Plus just looks completely outta place

Advertisement