Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lay litigent

• 19-01-2017 2:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6

Hi all I have just been reading a post regarding vulture funds about the O'Reilly case about the mortgage. My question is my mortgage and charge was with bosi then they transferred my mortgage to bos UK plc and they then sold my mortgage to Tanager. Now here's the thing bos UK plc never put a charge on my home before they sold it to the vulture funds it clearly states on the folio from the PRA that bosi took out a charge in 2010 3 and a half years after mortgage was drawn down then in 2014 Tanager take over the charge from bosi and not bos UK plc as they never put a charge on my home. Now Tanager want to repossess my family home and if they know this also why are they willing to go to court. Thanks in advance for reply.

Comments

Advertisement