Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I support a UK-based charity monthly and how can I set it up from Banking 365

Options
  • 19-01-2017 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Dear BOI Support,
    I would like to contribute monthly to a UK-based charity. I have their bank details but can't seem to do it on Banking 365. Your assitance greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
    Emma

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

emmajae wrote: »
    Dear BOI Support,
    I would like to contribute monthly to a UK-based charity. I have their bank details but can't seem to do it on Banking 365. Your assitance greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
    Emma
    Hi emmajae,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You could add the charity account as a payee on 365 Online or the Mobile App. If you want to send payments to them in sterling you'll need to add them as an international payee. We've a How to Video showing how to do this on 365 Online here and for the Mobile App see here. It isn't possible to set up a recurring payment to another country on 365 Online. 

You could also check with the charity if they can set up a SEPA Direct Debit on your account to collect your monthly donations.

Hope this helps and thanks again for getting in touch.

Tara O

Advertisement