Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ruan

• 19-01-2017 12:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    We're looking at relocating from Ennis in the near future and Ruan is popping up as a potential location. I was hoping to get opinions from anyone living there already on what it's like as a place to live.
    Better yet, if anyone has moved there from Ennis (or similarly built up location) I would like to hear how you find it as a place to live/ community.
    I'd be familiar with the village only from driving through on the way to Dromore Woods the odd time but haven't ever considered it as a place to live.
    Have a 9 month old girl so any activities to keep her occupied (in addition to schools etc.) are important.
    Any advice, input or experiences of the area are appreciated.

Advertisement