Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chnge of address

Options
  • 19-01-2017 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,
    I want to update my address and phone details? I am currently residing in UK. I have requested to update my phone details however they will sent a security code to my old address. Therefore, at this point what can I do to update my postal address and phone details from UK? I will look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

yuli wrote: »
    Hello,
    I want to update my address and phone details? I am currently residing in UK. I have requested to update my phone details however they will sent a security code to my old address. Therefore, at this point what can I do to update my postal address and phone details from UK? I will look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
    Hi yuli,

If you've amended the mobile phone number registered to receive security codes, please call BOI Direct on 03457 365 555 and an adviser will help with getting this activated. Once this is done, you can then request the address change online.

Thanks
    Tara O

Advertisement