Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Fibre Extreme in a new House

Options
  • 19-01-2017 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just purchased a house in a new estate, but at the moment it's just a shell! Completion date is still a few months away.

I quite like the sound of Eir's Fibre Extreme (1000Mb) broadband specifically, and was wondering if there's anything I can do now to the internal cabling / wiring to prepare for it?
    (Regardless of whether the cabinet outside is ready or not I mean!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Player 2 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just purchased a house in a new estate, but at the moment it's just a shell! Completion date is still a few months away.

I quite like the sound of Eir's Fibre Extreme (1000Mb) broadband specifically, and was wondering if there's anything I can do now to the internal cabling / wiring to prepare for it?
    (Regardless of whether the cabinet outside is ready or not I mean!)

Thanks!
    Hi Player 2,

Thanks for getting in touch. You wouldn't need to complete any internal work for this. Once the service is available at your address the technicians will complete the work at the exchange & come to the premises & compete the work themselves. You can view all information on fibre to the home here;  http://bit.ly/1sDFaXk & once the service is available at your address you will be notified. 

Stacey 

Advertisement