Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair salons in Tullamore

• 19-01-2017 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hiya.

I'm looking to see which hair salon people would recommend in Tullamore town. I'm new to the area and have seen a lot around, but haven't really known where would be the best place to go.

If ye have reasons why, feel free to share.

Thanks a million. x

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,238 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I know a few ladies who use Studio One, they recommend it highly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SassyGirly

That's good to know. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What for? Val in Studio one is great, colours and up styles. Anne Marie in chevoux is great at upstyles. There's nobody I'd trust to cut my hair.

For a cut, maybe a colour, too. I'm thinking of trying a new style and am looking for someone who comes highly recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I go to Dublin to get my hair cut, so can't recommend anyone I was happy with in town. Val is quite good at colours though if you wanted to try her

• Advertisement

Thanks. Sounds like Studio One it will be. :)

Advertisement