Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir charging me for local and national calls

Options
  • 19-01-2017 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been an Eir customer for years and always assumed I had unlimited national and local calls with my plan. I received my bill today and found it very high for I logged online and looked at the charges, I am being charged for local and national calls now. I chatted with somebody online and they said I made changes to my contract in Spetember, I've been in the US for 5 months so I couldn't have made any changes. I'm a bit confused.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

DonJose wrote: »
    Hi, I've been an Eir customer for years and always assumed I had unlimited national and local calls with my plan. I received my bill today and found it very high for I logged online and looked at the charges, I am being charged for local and national calls now. I chatted with somebody online and they said I made changes to my contract in Spetember, I've been in the US for 5 months so I couldn't have made any changes. I'm a bit confused.
    Hi DonJose

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. Please feel free to PM your account number & I can look into this.

Stacey

Advertisement