Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 month old shots

Options
  • 19-01-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

hi all

first time mother and just a general question to other paremts.

My daughter had her 4 month shots yesterday and has been constantly sleepy. she doesnt normally nap anymore for me during the day as she is a very alert and active baby.

Yesterday she got her shots at 12 in the afternoon. she then slept from 1.30-5pm, woke, had a bobby, played for a while, fell asleep at 7-8. then went to bed at 10 and slept all night.

Today again woke at 8.30 am then fell asleep 12-2, woke for bottle then fell back asleep and is still asleep

Is this normal after 4 month injections.She slept constantly after her 2 month ones but she was only small then, these days she bearly naps for me. Guess im just wondering if its something to worry about

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I wouldn't be overly concerned as long as she is as alert as normal when she's awake. It's a fair old toll on the body getting immunized so it'd be fairly standard for the child to be off form for a few days.

Advertisement