Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Band nearly formed needing 2 Male singers

• 19-01-2017 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

A vocal group needs 2 Male singers, a preference for 18-30 years old, if I like you I'll make an exception. If you can play instruments it will boost your chances but playing instruments isn't overall necessary. I wish to emphasise, looks are not important. A group called All 4 One didn't look like a "Boyband

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 magar88

What's it all about?What are you looking to achieve with the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 decoisawesome

I'm looking to achieve changing people's lives, we have 3 girls and me. The plan is to get 3 guys and 3 girls. We will hopefully play anything that doesn't abuse auto tune. My number is <Snip> if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3 decoisawesome

2 guys needed, hopefully make a success of ourselves

Advertisement