Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 8 - The Live game - Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

crosstownk wrote: »
    No lies (for a change). I'll be 47 as WW8 closes........

Fair play to you cross you don't look a day over 45 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mine just gives away my name and my actual pet

I am a man of many bennies, caps, hats, headwear

i wore a leather stockmans hat for my wedding

Tigger wrote: »
    i wore a leather stockmans hat for my wedding

Feck off thats qaulity, although I did have to google what it was,

Mine just gives away my name and my actual pet

I am a man of many bennies, caps, hats, headwear

whats your pet?
    a lizzard or a spide or sometghing

whats your pet?
    a lizzard or a spide or sometghing

No a jaguar I was only messing mind, although both of them would be cool, Ill co mod you game too if you like. Itd A give people a break from our noise :P and B give the mod room a chance of beating the game thread in posts. Didnt check back if you had one already is so grand.

• Advertisement

No a jaguar I was only messing mind, although both of them would be cool, Ill co mod you game too if you like. Itd A give people a break from our noise :P and B give the mod room a chance of beating the game thread in posts. Didnt check back if you had one already is so grand.

quick is signed up but i think if its gonna be as complicated as i hope (which i know no is possaibler by watching quick and andys game) that three mioght be better

quick is signed up but i think if its gonna be as complicated as i hope (which i know no is possaibler by watching quick and andys game) that three mioght be better

ya cool sign me up so cheers,

ya cool sign me up so cheers,

i think thisd is a great idea cos quick is very detail orientated and sensible
    and we aren't :)

i think thisd is a great idea cos quick is very detail orientated and sensible
    and we aren't :)

ha ha my exact thoughts, qb Ill deffo mod a game you play in after, actually if qbs wants to play, just play, we could surely bandage it together mod side?

Again sorry jayo for the derail

ha ha my exact thoughts, qb Ill deffo mod a game you play in after, actually if qbs wants to play, just play, we could surely bandage it together mod side?

Again sorry jayo for the derail

we need someone more normal than us
    its settled the inception team is on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Sure why not. Sign me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Me too please! If there's still room!!! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Think the youngest four are myself, you, Maha and Andy in that order. Everyone else is old as balls (30+)

I think Yoss is a young 'un too, if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If you get a group of 23 people together, there's a 50% chance of two of them sharing a birthday, pretty whacky statistics.

I'm writing my campaign atm I must send it on in a few weeks and you can tell me what you think if you don't mind.

Also starting to take voice acting lessons on youtube ("lessons") for DM'ing and stuff, its fun

Your DND campaign or a WW game? Yeah send it on no bother. I'm in no way an experienced dnd player though. Only been playing with friends since I moved to Belfast in 09.

Voice lessons for DM'ing??? Christ you take it way more seriously than we do! We generally end up fighting amongst ourselves over who's gonna eat the weasel we just caught or spending hours trying to knock a squirrel out of a tree. our DM hates us. :D
    I spent the entire last night saying a mass over every dead body we came across. First time playing a cleric. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

That's the first time I've felt young in a couple of years. Cheers cross :D

No worries, Max. I'm just leading you into a false sense of security................. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think Yoss is a young 'un too, if memory serves.

will be 18 in about 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

:eek:

I thought he was an accountant:D
    A French account and with an interest in classic amaerican literature

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Surprised by this too! How can you dedicate so much time, don't you have a leaving cert to be studying for? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I thought he was an accountant:D
    A French account and with an interest in classic amaerican literature
    Surprised by this too! How can you dedicate so much time, don't you have a leaving cert to be studying for? :pac:

tigger has it right. Am 30 :pac:

74878623.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

This sounds great! Will check what's going on in work and confirm soon if there's still places

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Won't be able to give this one a go cause of the format, but will eagerly be reading (and studying :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'll get you guys dead room access for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Your DND campaign or a WW game? Yeah send it on no bother. I'm in no way an experienced dnd player though. Only been playing with friends since I moved to Belfast in 09.

Voice lessons for DM'ing??? Christ you take it way more seriously than we do! We generally end up fighting amongst ourselves over who's gonna eat the weasel we just caught or spending hours trying to knock a squirrel out of a tree. our DM hates us. :D
    I spent the entire last night saying a mass over every dead body we came across. First time playing a cleric. :cool:

D&D campaign, I've only been playing for about a year.

I have a party where I'm a player and another where I'm a DM and we have some weird sexual deviants.

Though I'd probably kill you if you spent ages knocking trees around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

tigger has it right. Am 30 :pac:

Jesus I was gonna say you must be some pup to be 17, you come off as about 30

Jesus I was gonna say you must be some pup to be 17, you come off as about 30

pot kettel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

OK, so if Grumpy is in that's 16 and the game is maxed out.

If anyone else is still interested then please do put your name down as I have no doubt that with 16 players committing to one night for 6 hours there will be a few unavoidable back outs.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    OK, so if Grumpy is in that's 16 and the game is maxed out.

If anyone else is still interested then please do put your name down as I have no doubt that with 16 players committing to one night for 6 hours there will be a few unavoidable back outs.

i hope it goes ahead
    as long as you don't back out it'll beok

Advertisement