Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 8 - The Live game - Sign Up Thread

Options

Comments

I'm a sprightly 22 yr old :p

If I had laptop (and time) I'd be able to make a better lash at the games. Alas for now I'm mobile.

Good playings to you all! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm a sprightly 22 yr old :p

If I had laptop (and time) I'd be able to make a better lash at the games. Alas for now I'm mobile.

Good playings to you all! :)

You could actually play this game easier on a mobile than a normal game as there's not really any time to go back over old posts and do quotes anyway.

Jayop wrote: »
    You could actually play this game easier on a mobile than a normal game as there's not really any time to go back over old posts and do quotes anyway.

I'll watch from afar :) The power lead going in to the back of the laptop is fecked or maybe it's the actual port in the machine. I have googledy eyes with this phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm not 100% sure I'll be available so maybe put me on the reserve list if someone else wants to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

OK, so if Grumpy is in that's 16 and the game is maxed out.

If anyone else is still interested then please do put your name down as I have no doubt that with 16 players committing to one night for 6 hours there will be a few unavoidable back outs.

A feck, I thought a LIVE game was a game in Dublin so didn't click.

Can I go on reserve list. Only just reading up on everything. When I saw Grumpy was in I knew I had read it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

D&D campaign, I've only been playing for about a year.

I have a party where I'm a player and another where I'm a DM and we have some weird sexual deviants.

Though I'd probably kill you if you spent ages knocking trees around

Yeah that's no problem. I'll have a look and let you know what I think. :)

We played a one night only game once where everyone had to have a MAJOR character flaw. One guy was an alcoholic, I was a pyromaniac that tried to set everything on fire, another guy had a premature magic ejaculation thing going on where he couldn't even control when or where his magic would happen. Another guy was schizo and had to roll every time he attacked to see if he would attack himself or the actual target. It was a ****ing mess but the best fun to play.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah that's no problem. I'll have a look and let you know what I think. :)

We played a one night only game once where everyone had to have a MAJOR character flaw. One guy was an alcoholic, I was a pyromaniac that tried to set everything on fire, another guy had a premature magic ejaculation thing going on where he couldn't even control when or where his magic would happen. Another guy was schizo and had to roll every time he attacked to see if he would attack himself or the actual target. It was a ****ing mess but the best fun to play.

I had a character that was a nymphomaniac. Funny yeah but we were only 14/15 at the time haha. I think we played out all teenage fantasies through D&D. I was the only girl in the group as well.

I am sure things will have changed loads in the game dynamics from when I played. Been over 20 years since I threw my 1D20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Add me to the reserve list, please :)

Thanks for the heads up, Tigg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ficheall wrote: »
    Add me to the reserve list, please :)

Thanks for the heads up, Tigg.
    empty your pm folder

:P

Mick, will you have a look at the back forum there. Check what I've done and let me know if you see any problems.

• Advertisement

How are things going with this? Anyone pulled out yet haha. I just need to know in advance to make sure I have all the Sunday crap done so I can play. The hubby is heading to Austria tomorrow and not back till Monday so will be something to keep me occupied :)

Not yet, but I'd be surprised if I don't have someone.

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure I'll be available so maybe put me on the reserve list if someone else wants to play.

I'm not able to play I'm afraid :(

Stoogie wrote: »
    I'm not able to play I'm afraid :(

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI8AAAAJGE0NzBmZDhjLWVjYzAtNDRjYi05YTcxLTJhYTA3NzMxYzJlOA.jpg

Cheers for the heads up Stoogie!!
    How are things going with this? Anyone pulled out yet haha. I just need to know in advance to make sure I have all the Sunday crap done so I can play. The hubby is heading to Austria tomorrow and not back till Monday so will be something to keep me occupied :)

MrsFD, you're in!! :D

Stick me on the green room list Jay :)

Cheers Jayop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Can I watch please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ah crap, I'll be home this weekend so I'll be spending about 3 hours on a bus with no internet

Sorry for leaving it so late Jay, thought never hit me

I'm out

No worries, cheers for the heads up. Could anyone else who's in doubt please let me know ASAP.

Ficheall you're in dude. I'll shoot you a PM to confirm.

I've also given dead room access to..

cdaly
    Digi
    Lord
    PP
    Stoogie

If anyone else is planning on following the game and wants dead access please let me know here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

There's no point in me having retroactive dead room access is there? I won't get near a pc on Sunday at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Jayop wrote:
    No worries, cheers for the heads up. Could anyone else who's in doubt please let me know ASAP.

Yeah, looks like my weekend plans have changed abruptly and I'll be heading away. Not 100% sure yet but more likely than not. I may as well now out from the game now to minimise hassle.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    There's no point in me having retroactive dead room access is there? I won't get near a pc on Sunday at all.

I can add you anyway

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Yeah, looks like my weekend plans have changed abruptly and I'll be heading away. Not 100% sure yet but more likely than not. I may as well now out from the game now to minimise hassle.

OK. It's a pity but cheers for the heads up.

Anyone else wanting in there's a free slot open.

OK. It's a pity but cheers for the heads up.

Anyone else wanting in there's a free slot open.

i't will still go ahead with 15 tho reight?

350px-Tigger_drugs_copy.png

Yeah, 15 doesn't even need re balancing. If it goes down to 13 I'd remove a wolf and maybe give them the chance to recruit if they lose one early.

acually if yopu kill aneurotic as the intro munch will it be the same?

is mick playin or is he reffing?

Tigger wrote: »
    acually if yopu kill aneurotic as the intro munch will it be the same?

No point, it's not giving the wolves the chance to do what they want and it tells the village nothing.
    Tigger wrote: »
    is mick playin or is he reffing?

Reffing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Reffing.

Please tell me he's not reffing with a gun in his holster............

Advertisement