Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape-X6 V2

• 20-01-2017 12:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭

Got a starter kit of Vape-X6 V2 from a friend for Xmas, have been charging for a good few hours now, how long do you give the first initial charge for as I can't find any info about this online. My flatmate had a different model but he said his initial charge was 13 hours before the button light comes on. Now when I connect my battery to the mains it flashes red about ten times and then stays a consistent green. Have tried the vape button a few times but no light as yet, do I have to wait for the vape button to light up first. How do I know that the first charge has fully charged apparently it comes with overcharge protection.

420_1835_x6%204.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Got a starter kit of Vape-X6 V2 from a friend for Xmas, have been charging for a good few hours now, how long do you give the first initial charge for as I can't find any info about this online. My flatmate had a different model but he said his initial charge was 13 hours before the button light comes on. Now when I connect my battery to the mains it flashes red about ten times and then stays a consistent green. Have tried the vape button a few times but no light as yet, do I have to wait for the vape button to light up first. How do I know that the first charge has fully charged apparently it comes with overcharge protection.

420_1835_x6%204.jpg
    13 hours doesn't sound right :o From a quick search, they seem to be 5 click on/5 click off. By the sounds of the charger, it should be fully charged.

If no look with the five clicks, clean around the battery connection and do the same with the charger, could be some juice built up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The adapter has a red light and the bit plugged into the battery has a green light, but it was like that at the starting. Have connected it to the other part and done the pressing of 3 times and of 5 times, no light indicator on the button apart from when plugging into the charger it flashes red a few times. When I connect to the other part of ecigarette, no vape or light. Will be just sticking to the baccy I suppose. I don't why it isn't working as it is new and unused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Got it sort of sorted in the end, plugged the battery into the computer and afterwards the vape light worked so it looks like the actual usb plug was the culprit, I can't get the various voltages though but at least it sort of works now.

Advertisement