Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child tracker

Options
  • 20-01-2017 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

The story is I live on a farm and house is beside yard , I have a sick elderly uncle staying with us for a few months . There is 2 cares come in to house 3 times a day and they only half close front door of house.
    Today my 2.5 year old got out the door without us noticing him gone. After 15min I went to room to look for him and saw front door was opened .
    We spent 20min looking for him thinking the worst that he could be dead drown in ditch etc but luckily he was at the end of a big field 800 meters from house.
    What could we get to track him incase this ever happened again? Something that could warn you if he breaks 50meter boundary an alarm would go off.
    If in a shopping centre etc something to track him?

Comments

Advertisement