Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365

Options
  • 20-01-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

At the moment my banking 365 has my current account and one mortgage account, but I also have another mortgage (with BOI) that doesn't appear when I log in, how should I go about getting this added?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

At the moment my banking 365 has my current account and one mortgage account, but I also have another mortgage (with BOI) that doesn't appear when I log in, how should I go about getting this added?

Thanks
    Hi THEBLACKDEVIL, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can add your Bank of Ireland Mortgage account to view on 365 Online by selecting the Service Desk and then the Add your Account/Policy option and you will be guided through the steps. 
    Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 27 THEBLACKDEVIL

Thanks
    Hi THEBLACKDEVIL, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You can add your Bank of Ireland Mortgage account to view on 365 Online by selecting the Service Desk and then the Add your Account/Policy option and you will be guided through the steps. 
    Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Thank you Sarah,

How long does it normally take from the time the account is added to the time the account appears in 365?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning THEBLACKDEVIL, 

When adding an account to view online this can take 3 to 5 working days to appear online. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 27 THEBLACKDEVIL

Good Morning THEBLACKDEVIL, 

When adding an account to view online this can take 3 to 5 working days to appear online. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 
    Thank you for your help, everything sorted.

Advertisement