Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoes to go with dress

• 20-01-2017 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have a wedding in two weeks and am wearing a navy wiggle dress from ASOS (can't post a pic or link cos I'm a new user). I have a silver bag and jewellery to wear with it and I was going to get silver shoes as well but now think that might be too much but I don't really know what colour or type would go best. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Navy shoes! - maybe with a bit of silver on, a buckle or a bit of sparkle?

Or, a smooth grey. Compatible with the silver without overdoing the bling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'd go for something navy with a bit of texture - Debenhams have a Jenny Packman pair with a bit of silvery sparkly brooch embellishment, and a J by Jasper Conron floral lace pair. They'd be my top picks.
    My go-to shoes for weddings etc are a navy leather peep toe with a subtle holo design that seems to pick up every colour I put with it, but I haven't seen anything like them anywhere lately.

Advertisement