Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRI Scheme, asterisked payments

Options
  • 20-01-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,105 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just got an alarm installed and the contractor entered it on the HRI system, there is an asterisk beside the payment and i am getting:

There are no payments to select that can be claimed. They have either been claimed, cannot be claimed at this time or none exists.

Select the payments for your claim, change the amount paid by you if required and press continue.

* Payments marked with an asterisk cannot be claimed at this time.

Any idea what fresh hell this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

You can only claim for things from last year I think, so for 2017, you can claim in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,901 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I suspect you haven't met the threshold for 2017 yet either - unless your alarm system is literally gold plated. Needs to be 5k (vat inclusive) before you get a cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,105 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

L1011 wrote: »
    I suspect you haven't met the threshold for 2017 yet either - unless your alarm system is literally gold plated. Needs to be 5k (vat inclusive) before you get a cent.

Another excellent point

The next piece of work will smash thro :p

Advertisement