Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAN Number

Options
  • 20-01-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,574 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to get the UAN number of my account, I'm on the older billing system and so its not shown on my bills.
    Can you PM me and I can supply my account details.

Regards
    Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

_Brian wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking to get the UAN number of my account, I'm on the older billing system and so its not shown on my bills.

Regards
    Brian
    Hi  _Brian,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid I don't have access to your UAN number from here. If you contact the loyalty team on 1800303600 (opt 1) they can assist you as best on this.

- Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 18,574 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Hi,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi  _Brian,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid I don't have access to your UAN number from here. If you contact the loyalty team on 1800303600 (opt 1) they can assist you as best on this.

- Stacey
    I have tried that and found them most unhelpful.. I was transferred twice and found the operator who I dealt with rude, condescending and unhelpful.

After being transferred twice I was told my UAN was the same as my account number, is this possible if I have what she called "an old style account".

Regards,
    Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Regards
    Brian
    Hi  _Brian,

- Stacey
    I have tried that and found them most unhelpful.. I was transferred twice and found the operator who I dealt with rude, condescending and unhelpful.

After being transferred twice I was told my UAN was the same as my account number, is this possible if I have what she called "an old style account".

Regards,
    Brian
    I'm sorry to hear this  _Brian. Can you PM me your full name & account number & I will arrange this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement