Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schools in Skerries

• 20-01-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi ladies. I've put my daughter's name town for 2 schools in Skerries for Junior Infants next January when we move back to Ireland. We've bought a house in Barnageeragh Cove. How do the schools compare? Pm if you prefer!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 jimbojonez

Hi dessert.emerald, I'm in a similar predicament to you, just moved to skerries and deciding on primary schools. We're looking at realtnamara and the educate together. What school did you go with, how do you find them, any advice greatly welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 desert.emerald

jimbojonez wrote: »
    Hi dessert.emerald, I'm in a similar predicament to you, just moved to skerries and deciding on primary schools. We're looking at realtnamara and the educate together. What school did you go with, how do you find them, any advice greatly welcomed.
    Went with Realt na Mara in the end. 100% recommend. Pm if you like ☺️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 jimbojonez

Went with Realt na Mara in the end. 100% recommend. Pm if you like ☺️
    Thanks a mil, I'll pm you over the Christmas just to pick ur brain, happy Christmas, chat soon.

Advertisement