Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering Company Name

Options
  • 20-01-2017 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am thinking of setting up my own business before the end of the year, hopefully !

I have picked my business name and really want to go ahead and buy the domain while it's available.

My question is can I register my business name with the CRO and leave it at that for a while or are there any obligations to me once I officially register a business name, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Registering a business name creates no obligations. Do it online for the cheapest price (€20?). They'll give you a registered business number you can provide your domain registrar. Also more than one company can share the same business name.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Rolo1117

Thanks for the reply Dades.

Advertisement