Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting my posts.

Options
  • 20-01-2017 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If there is personally identifying information in some of your posts then if you PM me links to the posts in question I will delete or modify them, as appropriate. However I'm afraid it is not Boards policy to delete all of a member's posts, and this is explicitly stated in the Terms of Use that you agreed to when you joined:
    Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely. In order to ensure that threads and conversations are not disrupted, we do not generally remove Material which is uploaded to us. Consequently, you agree that your Material displayed on boards.ie may continue to appear on boards.ie, even after you have terminated your user privileges or have had your user privileges terminated by boards.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement