Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

URGENT: Vote on Club Application Process

• 20-01-2017 7:28pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Okay, I think there seems to be a lot of confusion between which system should be employed, and why the new system voted in has suddenly been employed with out warning which, I admit, was slightly (by which I mean entirely :pac:) my fault.

For this reason, I'm calling a snap vote on whether the new system should be implemented now, or at the start of next season.

In other words, did I f**k up, or was I okay! :pac: Please, be gentle! :pac:

Should we employ the new club application system with immediate effect? 4 votes

Yes, it has been voted in for a while so it's about time.
    0%
    No, changing the rules mid season is deeply unfair. Change it at the start of next season.
    100%
    redzerdrogdoc hollidayHercule Poirotking size mars bar 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    Okay, I think there seems to be a lot of confusion between which system should be employed, and why the new system voted in has suddenly been employed with out warning which, I admit, was slightly (by which I mean entirely :pac:) my fault.

For this reason, I'm calling a snap vote on whether the new system should be implemented now, or at the start of next season.

In other words, did I f**k up, or was I okay! :pac: Please, be gentle! :pac:

Imo... weve always made changes going into new seasons... so voted for that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Vote has now closed. The new managerial application system will come into force for the new season.

Thanks for your cooperation, and once again apologies for the inconvenience. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement