Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

costs involved in bringing power to a new garage

Options
  • 20-01-2017 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi folks. I'm looking for a bit of info before I go much further with my idea.
    I intend to build a garage that I can start doing some car servicing and light bodywork and potentially start a small business for myself.
    I'm lucky enough to have a free plot of land that I will build on.
    I'll build it myself, but obviously I will have to pay the ESB to connect up to the power cables from the road to my garage which run directly in front of where my garage will eventually be built (less than 5 meters away from pole to front of garage)

Has anyone had this done recently, and have any ideas on roughly how much I'm Going to get screwed out of by them :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Have you/will you get planning for such a building?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rayjen2k

Yeah I still have to do all that. I'm living abroad with the intention of moving home this spring.
    Once I'm home I intend to get the ball rolling.

Advertisement