Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance - Insureandgo

• 20-01-2017 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

Just looking at booking multi trip travel insurance and came across insureandgo.ie. Has anyone used them before for cover and is there any reason I should worried about what seems like a good rate?

Cheers,
    Hcksaw.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Just looking at booking multi trip travel insurance and came across insureandgo.ie. Has anyone used them before for cover and is there any reason I should worried about what seems like a good rate?

Cheers,
    Hcksaw.

I have used them for the last 6 years, but (thankfully) have never had to make a claim. Therein lies the proof of the pudding, unfortunately ....

I find their premiums to be reasonable and they are responsive to queries, so that's as much as I can offer OP.

Would be very interested to hear from other people who have claimed though. It's the only way to know how good any insurance company is at the end of the day.

Advertisement