Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 mins on hold then transferred to a closed area and cut off

Options
  • 20-01-2017 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I am sitting here at the moment in genuine shock. I have been 25 minutes on hold waiting to get an answer as to why BT Sports 2 on the setantago.com site has been showing a picture of a dog and a fishing rod since I tried to watch the start of the Montpellier match at 7.00pm.

I got through to the Eir Sports section after 25 minutes on hold, and after thinking about if for a minute I was told that I would be transferred to the section that dealt with Sky Customers. The line rang, and then a voice informed me that the section was closed and I was cut off.

My mouth literally fell open. The level of incompetent customer service is breathtaking. I don't know where to begin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ocallagr

Still a dog and a fishing rod, and no rugby - awesome service - well worth the money!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ocallagr wrote: »
    I am sitting here at the moment in genuine shock. I have been 25 minutes on hold waiting to get an answer as to why BT Sports 2 on the setantago.com site has been showing a picture of a dog and a fishing rod since I tried to watch the start of the Montpellier match at 7.00pm.

I got through to the Eir Sports section after 25 minutes on hold, and after thinking about if for a minute I was told that I would be transferred to the section that dealt with Sky Customers. The line rang, and then a voice informed me that the section was closed and I was cut off.

My mouth literally fell open. The level of incompetent customer service is breathtaking. I don't know where to begin.
    Hi ocallagr,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm really sorry to hear of this experience & can understand your frustration caused by this. The eir Sport team has been notified of this issue & it is currently been investigated. 

I would recommend if you have any further issues logging them with the eir Sport team here:[font=Calibri, sans-serif] https://www.setantago.com/help[/font]

Again apologies for the inconvenience caused,
    Pamela 

Advertisement