Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominion bandsaw

Options
  • 20-01-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi all, I saw this dominion bandsaw sitting down the back of a shed last week. It hasn't been used in a while Not sure if it even works. But I'm tempted to say it to the fella who owns if he'll sell it. Any idea what it'd be worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

In that ''barn find'' condition it would be worth about 200-300. Spruced up and in good working order with a new blade about 450ish Dominions are tough old saws. Very heavy too so don't do your back in if you plan to move it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

its a pale shadow of its old self.:D Seriously, when you see a bargain like that - grab it. Companies come and go and suddenly their products are nowhere to be found.Check the status of the motor as you will likely use a single phase supply ?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

I must get a proper look at it Maybe this week hopefully, must move a few things around it to get a better look. It's 3 phase motor at moment so might just get an inverter.

Advertisement