Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Python book in magazine section in easons

Options
  • 21-01-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Easons search isn't working, but I was in there shop on O'Connell street yesterday and saw a book about python which I found very interesting; it was in the magazine section....I decided to look it up on the internet when I got home, but can't remember what it's called now....anyone here familiar with it or anyone heading into easons today....I saw it on the one in O'Connell street.

Thanks.

Thank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

euser1984 wrote: »
    Easons search isn't working, but I was in there shop on O'Connell street yesterday and saw a book about python which I found very interesting; it was in the magazine section....I decided to look it up on the internet when I got home, but can't remember what it's called now....anyone here familiar with it or anyone heading into easons today....I saw it on the one in O'Connell street.

Thanks.

Thank.

Anything from here? (search working for me)

Python search Easons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Got the easons search eventually after a few tries but it didn't show anything.....i didn't know of the term: bookazine
    Here it is anyway for anyone interested https://www.imagineshop.co.uk/bookazines/the-python-book-second-edition.html

Advertisement