Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment prices in Kilmainham

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭Quandary

€2000 pm for a 2 bed apt in kilmainham?? That is truly terrifying. I hope no one is desperate enough to pay that.

<mod snip>

I'm so thankful not to be renting at the moment. My heart goes out to people trying to pay that kind of rent and save also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Mod note

This thread is about private renting ONLY. References to social housing rates in the area will attract sanctions.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

If you can travel or need transport links look a little further out of Dublin its gone mad in Dublin and spreading out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Holy sh*t. Just had a speculative look for apartments similar to my own (fairly nice 2 bed in D7 for €1200 p/m, moved in July 2015). There is nothing. It's all €1700 - €2000 for roughly similar places, €2000+ for anything as nice as here.

I don't know what I'd do if I had to find a place now. Scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Mod Note: I think the OP has the answer, since a simple Daft search will give answers. The rest is just trolling.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement