Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmed email address changed but still cannot post or edit profile

Options
  • 21-01-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I recently subscribed do a monthly subscription on boards, and changed my email address in my profile.

I confirmed the email address change using the Link sent to me yet I still cannot post and edit my profile details.

Hopefully it's just the case that I have to wait a bit longer but if not could someone please take a look?

Thanks and regards
    Nalz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Your account shows its pending you confirming the new email address.

Please have a read of this thread on how to get the system to send you a new confirmation link.
    Remember to check your spam folder.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

If your want me to check that the email you updated your account to is correct please post it here - we won't approve the post but will use to confirm that the email entered is at least correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Hi

I got the email and I clicked the link
    I also copied and pasted the link into my browser URL bar

It just navigated me back to www.boards.IE

Is it because I'm on my phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I'm not sure but you're showing as registered now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Taltos wrote: »
    I'm not sure but you're showing as registered now :)

Thanks!

Just wondering did my subscription go through? If so how do you change your tagline? Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement