Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is trump communicating in binary code in his speeches

• 21-01-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist but I just wonder is he subliminally trying to communicate something in his speeches.If you look at his hands all he just does that one finger point and okay symbol in all his speeches 😂 would be hugely inefficient to do but maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist but I just wonder is he subliminally trying to communicate something in his speeches.If you look at his hands all he just does that one finger point and okay symbol in all his speeches 😂 would be hugely inefficient to do but maybe?

It's common body language, denoting you are stressing a strong fact or point

Most modern politicians are well versed in using (or manipulating) body language to communicate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Is trump communicating in binary code in his speeches

No, he does not have the ability to understand binary :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

No, he does not have the ability to understand binary :D:D

Maybe that's what he wants you to think
    😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Actually yes. He does a lot of 1's with a single digit finger and 0's by curling them also.

Mind blown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,644 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If Trump is a Bene Gesserit I'll eat a MAGA hat. I'll eat two of them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭SkinnyBuddha

well with only 2 brain cells maybe thats the only way he can communicate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,892 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Re: Trump.

For me the presidency of Trump will finally convince me that aliens aren't here on Earth, that we did go to the Moon etc, because isn't the President briefed on all these things?

If so, you really think Trump could contain this information? He'd love to tell us all.

I can say him now, on his podium, with his customary hand gestures, telling us how America have the best aliens there is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

NIMAN wrote: »

For me the presidency of Trump will finally convince me that aliens aren't here on Earth, that we did go to the Moon etc, because isn't the President briefed on all these things?

If so, you really think Trump could contain this information? He'd love to tell us all.

I can say him now, on his podium, with his customary hand gestures, telling us how America have the best aliens there is.

Pity they seem to be adverse to letting the more earthly aliens into the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

There's fairly strong evidence that he has serious trouble reading:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Trump is not human. Look at him. He's a bad imitation of a human designed by aliens who forgot to go to specsavers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pointelle

wow that's brilliant! I thought he was a bit of an oik who knows it but feels he should be more cultured and the whole hand gestures thing is a copied mannerism from say a maitre d' or wine merchant or maybe a niche pimp to rich people. God I hate him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

pointelle wrote: »
    wow that's brilliant! I thought he was a bit of an oik who knows it but feels he should be more cultured and the whole hand gestures thing is a copied mannerism from say a maitre d' or wine merchant or maybe a niche pimp to rich people. God I hate him

Really, that's a bit offensive to maitres d', wine merchants and pimps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

looksee wrote: »

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pointelle

looksee wrote: »
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

well with only 2 brain cells maybe thats the only way he can communicate?

you used your two to type this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

To who?

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Real Psycrow

Overheal wrote: »
    If Trump is a Bene Gesserit I'll eat a MAGA hat. I'll eat two of them.

Or 10 of them. You know... As seen as we're talking about binary...

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭DinkyDinosaur

NIMAN wrote: »

You don't understand how con men and con jobs work.

Advertisement