Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email being bounced back by gmail.

Options
  • 21-01-2017 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have an eircom.net email address, however I am with vodafone for homephone and broadband. In the last few days all email sent to gmail recipeients comes back undeliverable. ".....message does not meet IPv6 sending guidelines regarding PTR records and authentication. I have been having gmail problems for some time. Mail was going to recipeints spam which we got around but now its not delivered at all. Things were OK before but slowly this all started to get worse. Spoke to Tech support vodafone but they said they could not help and said I speak with Eir. Spoke with eir tech support, they thought the problem was because I had an eircom.net address but was going thro' vodafone to get out so to speak, anyway they could not help and suggested I speak with vodafone.
    Surely I am not the only person in the country with and eircom.net address through vodafone.
    I do not need to know why? I just need to know how to fix this. Can I do this through my settings. As last resort I might go back to Eir for all my needs or go wholly on to gmail.
    Any help and suggestions. Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement