Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos buy now pay later check?

Options
  • 21-01-2017 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

How long should the Argos buy now pay later check take? I filled out the paperwork in store yesterday at about half 3 in the afternoon. Staff member said I'd be informed in 24 hours or less, but I haven't heard anything. Should I call them or just assume I didn't get it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'd say it would be Monday before you'd here anything. 3.30 on a Friday is very close to the weekend.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

As Ken said, it's probably because it's a weekend. AFAIK the finance offices only operate Monday to Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Oh good, thanks.

Should I give them a bell if they don't contact me today, or just assume I didn't get it?

Can't stand waiting like this, rather just know one way or the other :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You should find out by 4pm today I would imagine but no harm in giving them a call and checking it out.

Advertisement