Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to stop hkc control panel from beeping

Options
  • 21-01-2017 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Power in the whole estate has gone off and the control panel on hkc alarm box is beeping and driving me mad, is there a way to silence it?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Power in the whole estate has gone off and the control panel on hkc alarm box is beeping and driving me mad, is there a way to silence it?

I'm no expert in these systems but if I've to knock the power off in the house and the alarm starts beeping, I can pop my disarm code in and it stops. Try that maybe?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Have you tried just entering your alarm code? That worked for me when we lost power to our HKC system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

I'm no expert in these systems but if I've to knock the power off in the house and the alarm starts beeping, I can pop my disarm code in and it stops. Try that maybe?

Yep, worked for me a couple of weeks ago when our power went off in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

bee06 wrote: »
    Yep, worked for me a couple of weeks ago when our power went off in the middle of the night.

That worked, ty guys, off to the chipper now lol

Advertisement