If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon 2300 speaker recommendations...

Options
  • 22-01-2017 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi RS, 

Now that I have the 2300 and the very nice Audio Bronze 2 you recommended an really enjoying it I might add I'm already of thinking of how I can get the most from this system in terms of sound?
    ATMOS / [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DTS:X / 5.2 / 7.2 /  - :confused:[/font]
    Sound bar / Center speaker / Surround / Woofer - :confused: so many options!

Im also thinking of setting up two speakers in another room to take advantage of the zone 2 option!

I've included a pic of current setup with just the two speakers an as you can tell space is limited! I could possibly change their position! 

Would love to hear your recommendations?

Many thanks
    B

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cableguy wrote: »
    Hi RS, 

Now that I have the 2300 and the very nice Audio Bronze 2 you recommended an really enjoying it I might add I'm already of thinking of how I can get the most from this system in terms of sound?
    ATMOS / [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DTS:X / 5.2 / 7.2 /  - :confused:[/font]
    Sound bar / Center speaker / Surround / Woofer - :confused: so many options!

Im also thinking of setting up two speakers in another room to take advantage of the zone 2 option!

I've included a pic of current setup with just the two speakers an as you can tell space is limited! I could possibly change their position! 

Would love to hear your recommendations?

Many thanks
    B
    Hi cableguy,

Glad to hear you're enjoying your new system!

There's certainly a lot to think about when building up a surround sound system. Basically to get the use of Dolby Atmos you would need 7 speakers and a subwoofer. The easiest way to build it up is to start with 5.1 and the add on either two in ceiling speakers or two atmos speakers down the line if that's the direction you want to take but I still think you can't beat a good 5.1 system to start with.

The Monitor Audio Bronze range have other speakers which will build a 5.1 system. The Bronze centre, wall mountable Bronze FX Rears and the Bronze W10 subwoofer. You can go for these all at once or you can build in stages, either starting with the subwoofer and adding the speakers later or vice versa.

The Atmos works off the 7.1 system as 5.2.1 so you couldn't run Atmos off a 5.1 set up and would need the two extra speakers. But as I say I would start off by building a good 5.1 system and seeing if you want or need to upgrade.

Let me know what you think

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭Cableguy

Hey guys,
    Can you quote me a price on the following as a bundle "The Bronze centre, wall mountable Bronze FX Rears and the Bronze W10 subwoofer."
    Just curious would there be a saving on buying all together!
    An if you could provide a price on sub - W10 alone that would be great.
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    Can you quote me a price on the following as a bundle "The Bronze centre, wall mountable Bronze FX Rears and the Bronze W10 subwoofer."
    Just curious would there be a saving on buying all together!
    An if you could provide a price on sub - W10 alone that would be great.
    Thanks
    Hi cableguy,

That package would normally retail at £937 but I can do a once in a lifetime bundle price for you at: £850

The sub on it's own I could do for £459 instead of £499.

Let me know what you think.

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

If you purchase the Bronze W10 sub in euro from our website its probably actually better value at just €569!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12912-bronze-w10-black.aspx

Again if you purchase the Bronze Centre / Bronze FX / Bronze W10 in Euro we are happy to do a bundle price at €999 ;)

Always check out both Euro and £ pricing on our website as the euro is frequently cheaper!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

All available in stock in all finishes :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

If you purchase the Bronze W10 sub in euro from our website its probably actually better value at just €569!

Again if you purchase the Bronze Centre / Bronze FX / Bronze W10 in Euro we are happy to do a bundle price at €999 ;)

Always check out both Euro and £ pricing on our website as the euro is frequently cheaper!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    For the day thats in it what would be the price on this bundle?
    Thanks

• Advertisement

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks
    For the day that's in it:

Bronze FX rears * 2 units
    Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

Keep us posted but our responses may be a little slow today due to Black Friday / Cyber Monday madness,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks

Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

Keep us posted but our responses may be a little slow today due to Black Friday / Cyber Monday madness,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John thats a great price! - what stand would be needed to mount up centre speaker over the TV? I guess the rears woldnt need any!  

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Bronze FX rears * 2 units Bronze Centre * 1 Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi would you do any deal on this without the centre as have one, i do need a monitor audio 6, 2 w10 subs and fxs at some stage :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks

Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Thanks John thats a great price! - what stand would be needed to mount up centre speaker over the TV? I guess the rears woldnt need any!  
    Cable,

Apologies for the delay - is it a bracket or a stand that you need??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: John

Bronze FX rears * 2 units Bronze Centre * 1 Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi would you do any deal on this without the centre as have one, i do need a monitor audio 6, 2 w10 subs and fxs at some stage :)
    Soap,

I've replied re the centre on your own thread - keep me posted if you need any more info..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Advertisement

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks

Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Cable,

Apologies for the delay - is it a bracket or a stand that you need??

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John it would be the bracket to fix the centre speaker to the wall an wondering if there are stands for the bronze FX's? Are you guys open tomorrow - Sunday?
    Thanks

Cable - again we missed your post - apologies!

We are open Sundays 13:00 - 17:00

If you needed a bracket for the centre we do a inexpensive dedicated centre bracket here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-200625-bt15.aspx

For the FX - in an ideal world they should be wall mounted, and they come with simple screw-hole mounts too allow wall mounting but if you did want to stand mount them the Soundstyle Z2 would be the go-to stand:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-z2.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

Hi guys, 
    Its been a while an Im now wondering if you stock these an what price you could do them for?

• Bronze FX rears * 2 units
    • Bronze Centre * 1
    • Bronze W10 Sub * 1
    [*]

Thanks
    Bernard

Hi guys, 
    Its been a while an Im now wondering if you stock these an what price you could do them for?

• Bronze Centre * 1
    • Bronze W10 Sub * 1

[*]

Thanks
    Bernard
    [*]
    Hi Bernard.

I have all those in stock I could do them for £937 inc delivery

Regards Stephen

Hi guys, 

• Bronze Centre * 1
    • Bronze W10 Sub * 1

[*]

Thanks
    Bernard

[*]
    Hi Bernard.

I have all those in stock I could do them for £937 inc delivery

Regards Stephen
    [*]
    Thanks Stephen but thats a lot more than the £649 / €749 quoted earlier! I know it was a sale but thats a €316 difference. If you could do them for the sale price we have a deal! 

Cable.

I think you caught Stephen on an off day! :D

We cant match last year's Black Friday pricing but we can do the following

Monitor Audio Bronze FX * 1 Pair ( 2 Units)
    Monitor Audio Bronze centre * 1
    Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Subwoofer * 1

Normal retail is £937 / €1118 - happy to go to £749 / €849 including shipping

We have it all available from stock - if you would like to go for that deal just drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery for you - and of course we are happy to price beat any cheaper price :D

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John, 
    Could you price in the Google home speaker an sweeten the deal? 
    :)

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

We have very little movement on this product but I could squeeze it to £120 along with the kit listed above, which already at a very good deal price.

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

We have very little movement on this product but I could squeeze it to £120 along with the kit listed above, which already at a very good deal price.
    Thanks John, 
    If you can kindly confirm the total price that would be great. 

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

Thanks John, 
    Morning CableGuy.

Total price would come to £869 or 991 Euro delivered.

You can pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Any questions let me know.

• Advertisement

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

Thanks John, 
    Morning CableGuy.

Hi guys, 
    Ive been told the centre speaker is one of the most important which I havnt got. 
    Can you price in all above the above including that? (I dont mind the return one priced cheaper if its in good nick)
    Thank you kindly guys
    Bernard

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

Thanks John, 
    Morning CableGuy.

Hi guys, 
    Ive been told the centre speaker is one of the most important which I havnt got. 
    Can you price in all above the above including that? (I dont mind the return one priced cheaper if its in good nick)
    Thank you kindly guys
    Bernard
    Hi Bernard.

The centre speaker will carry pretty much all speech when watching movies etc...

The original quote above included the Bronze Centre to match the rest of the kit:

The Google Home was then added at £120 , which brought the total to £869 or 991 Euro.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

Thanks John, 
    Morning CableGuy.

Hi guys, 
    Thank you kindly guys
    Bernard
    Hi Bernard.

The centre speaker will carry pretty much all speech when watching movies etc...

The original quote above included the Bronze Centre to match the rest of the kit:

The Google Home was then added at £120 , which brought the total to £869 or 991 Euro.

Ah cool - ok Ive gone a little over the cap would I be better waiting till black Friday to see if you can do it a little better?
    Thanks

Hi John, 
    Hey Cableguy.

Thanks John, 
    Morning CableGuy.

Hi guys, 
    Thank you kindly guys
    Bernard
    Hi Bernard.

Ah cool - ok Ive gone a little over the cap would I be better waiting till black Friday to see if you can do it a little better?
    Thanks
    Hi Bernard.

We are offer a Black Friday price promise where any items purchased between now and Black Friday should our price then reduce on them items on Black Friday you can give us a call and we can refund any difference in price back to you.

Takes the worry out of purchasing before the Black Friday event.
    Not all items are included in this and it will only be on selected lines.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks

Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi guys can you match last years price?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 
    Thanks

Bronze Centre * 1
    Bronze W10 Sub * 1

£649 / €749

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi guys can you match last years price?
    Hi Cableguy.

Unfortunately as John originally said we are unable to match last year pricing. Cost has went up on these products over the year.

"Cable.

We cant match last year's Black Friday pricing but we can do the following

We have it all available from stock - if you would like to go for that deal just drop us a PM or a mail with your contact details to sales@richersounds.ie and we will give you a call to arrange a delivery for you - and of course we are happy to price beat any cheaper price biggrin.png

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew"

The above price is still an excellent deal. Its close to 20% off retail.
    As always, if you do find the same items cheaper elsewhere please let us know and we can try and offer a price beat against who ever is cheaper.

Ok worth a try guys. 
    Thinking of selling the Denon 2300 & 2 bronze speakers an buying a good sound bar an sub !
    What your thoughts! 

Ok worth a try guys. 
    Thinking of selling the Denon 2300 & 2 bronze speakers an buying a good sound bar an sub !
    What your thoughts! 
    Hi Cableguy.

Its hard to get a soundbar to sound as good as a separate setup.

I suppose it really depends on how much you want to spend on a soundbar.

You would need to be spending £800 plus to even get close to the 2300 and bronze speakers. If it was the full 5.1 bronze setup you would be looking at upwards of £1000 to compete.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.