Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone considered a Sale or Swap thread for Cds etc on here??

Options
  • 22-01-2017 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

As title, has anybody ever had a sale or Swap thread for Cds or all things metal here.
    Is there a Moderator voice to clarify if any issue with starting a thread or even a sub forum like Cycling for example has a very active sub forum -Cycling Adverts.
    Interested in views. Surely loads of stuff out there surplus to needs.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I'm not sure it's allowed really. I have lots of cheap cds for sale/swap. If you're interested, pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

I have a couple of Samhain albums worth over 100 bucks each here. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Eddie B wrote: »
    I have a couple of Samhain albums worth over 100 bucks each here. lol

Are they vinyl?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Eddie B

Are they vinyl?

God i wish! No just CD's.

There's a few forums on here where you can link to your Adverts page if you're selling stuff.
    Maybe a mod could implement it here. I have hundreds upon hundreds of cd's to sell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I have a lot of CDs, but might hold on to them. A few crap ones I'd happily clear out though!

Advertisement