Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink spiked, blood test results.

Options
  • 22-01-2017 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

My drink was spiked on Friday night in a popular club in Dublin (assuming I'm not allowed to name the club). I was admitted to hospital by ambulance and released today. The doctor told me my blood test result would be sent to my GP. I'm just wondering will my doctor tell me, or know, what drug was in my system? Also, will I be able to get a copy? I used to be an addict but I've been clean for 5 years, some of my family don't believe that I was spiked and that instead I overdosed. I've taken plenty of drugs before and never felt like I did on Friday, I know I didn't take anything and I had a few drinks but not enough for it to have been alcohol poisoning. I just want to be able to prove that whatever was in my system wasn't some party drug. The doctor who treated me said he couldn't say for definite but it appeared to be the symptoms of GHB, which is apparently some kind of anaesthetic.

Whatever it is its not something I feel anyone would take for fun. I lost total control of my motor functions and within minutes lost consciousness. My heart rate doubled and 8 was completely unaware of who or where I was. I'm only back to normal today. I was tearing chunks out of my skin and everything even up to last night. What could this be? I know no one can give medical advice and I'd never take any answers here as gospel, just some opinions would be really appreciated, if nothing else to reassure me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement