Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crunch fitness / West Wood

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Hi all, 3 and a half years on from my original post i'm thinking of joining this place again!, mainly so I can use the pool with the kids in the summer. The pricing seems to have increased still, now at €69 (€49 off peak) pm per adult, €29 pm per teen, €15 child. Joining fee €69. Are these prices negotiable at all, back in the days of Crunch they certainly were. I get the impression West Wood wouldn't budge. I'm sure I wouldn't recognise it since the Crunch days, is it worth the money?

That place has always been expensive, I think it's more for people who like to say I'm in Westwood and they have this and that machine and it's great!!, then end up freezing their membership after 3months. (Designer gym).

The aqua centre is better value for families.

Advertisement