Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi Hybrid Earphones (Golden/White) - €15 delivered [Gearbest]

• 22-01-2017 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Xiaomi Hybrid earphones in White/Gold for €14.

http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_345696.html

Colour not for everyone but can't argue with price, over €6 less than the silver currently on sale.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭NikoTopps

Silver ordered. Thank you !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Do be worried buying from gearbest though that it will be a fake since they are not licenced xiaomi resellers. But then might be worth the ohntas it's cheaper than legit sellers like banggood etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Tinie wrote: »
    Do be worried buying from gearbest though that it will be a fake since they are not licenced xiaomi resellers. But then might be worth the ohntas it's cheaper than legit sellers like banggood etc.

How good are these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Tinie wrote: »
    I thought Gearbest were reliable for Xiaomi products (or was it BangGood?).. AliExpress is definitely a no-go.

Basq wrote: »
    I thought Gearbest were reliable for Xiaomi products (or was it BangGood?).. AliExpress is definitely a no-go.

Banggood are licenced and sell originals yeah. From a search online , gearbest seem to have become slightly more reliable but there's still some iffy stuff if you even search "xiaomi hybrid gearbest fake".

Probably worth the punt though.

Fwiw, you can get the silver's for $18 delivered from tiny deal. They are licenced resellers going reddit and other sites.

http://m.tinydeal.com/en/product/original-xiaomi-dual-driver-stereo-in-ear-earphone-with-mic-iem-p-156864

• Advertisement

GY A1 wrote: »
    How good are these.

I've never actually used these earphones, just the older piston iterations. Those are very good, so can't see these being bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Basq wrote: »
    Xiaomi Hybrid earphones in White/Gold for €14.

http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_345696.html

Colour not for everyone but can't argue with price, over €6 less than the silver currently on sale.

Thanks for the heads up, was planning on picking up a new pair of headphones in the near future so this has saved me a nice few quid :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

I have these earphones, they have fantastic performance for this price. A little bass heavy bit they sound brilliant.

Not sure if the controls work on iOS devices, works fine on Android.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I have these,they are fantastic nothing at the price point will come close.

Ordered a second pair from GB that were shipped 27 Nov still haven't arrived :mad: Time for a PayPal dispute

Advertisement